Business Administration - Administrative Professional
Degree: Associate in Science
This option prepares graduates for immediate entry into the workforce as administrative professionals in a business or medical setting. Prospective students may choose to specialize by completing either the Clerical Office Certificate or Medical Office Certificate programs first; all courses in the certificates apply to the degree program. Graduates are highly trained and workforce ready.
Careers: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Staff Assistant, Administrative Specialist, Clerk Typist
- 100% Online
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 60-61 Credits
- 23% Industry Growth
- $63,056 Average Salary
Business Administration and Management Programs:
- Business Administration Associate Degree
- Business Administration Certificate
- Business Administration Transfer
- Clerical Office Certificate
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Certificate
It's college. Made smarter.