Manufacturing Technology - Applied Manufacturing
This program will prepare you to be a highly skilled technician and front-line supervisory personnel for the advanced manufacturing workforce. This program encourages graduates of the Manufacturing Advancement Center Workforce Innovation Collaborative (MACWIC) apprentice program to continue their education.
Careers: Machine Operator, Machinist, Maintenance Specialist
- >50% Online
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 29 Credits
- $40,550 Average Salary
Engineering & Manufacturing Programs:
- Applied Manufacturing Degree
- Biomedical Engineering Degree
- Biomedical Instrumentation Degree
- CNC Technologies Certificate
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Certificate
- Electronics Technology Certificate
- Engineering Degree
- Manufacturing Technology Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology Degree
- Mechatronics Degree
- Photonics Certificate
- Photonics Degree
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.