Manufacturing Technology - Applied Manufacturing
Degree: Associate in Science
Are you interested in advancing your manufacturing career? This option is specifically designed to serve as an associate degree completion program for applicants who meet the criteria for admission to the program and have demonstrated successful completion of Manufacturing Advancement Center Workforce Innovation Collaborative (MACWIC) Level 4.
Careers: Industrial Production Manager, Engineering Technician, Process Control Programmer
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 65 Credits
- $61,260 Average Salary
Engineering & Manufacturing Programs:
- Applied Manufacturing Certificate
- Biomedical Engineering Degree
- Biomedical Instrumentation Degree
- CNC Technologies Certificate
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Certificate
- Electronics Technology Certificate
- Engineering Degree
- Manufacturing Technology Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology Degree
- Mechatronics Degree
- Photonics Certificate
- Photonics Degree
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.