Biotechnology is the intersection of biology and technology. This line of study encompasses the basics of chemistry, microbiology, cell biology and molecular biology.
This certificate program provides students with an overview of the science of biotechnology as well as the technical skills necessary for employment in the industry.
Careers: Biological Technician, Medical Equipment Repairer
- >50% Online
- 8% Industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 29 Credits
- $41,650 Average Salary
Related General Studies and Natural Sciences Programs:
- General Studies
- General Studies Biotechnology Option
- General Studies Deaf Studies Option
- General Studies Elementary Education Option
- General Studies Energy Utility Technology Option
- General Studies Healthcare Option
- General Studies Pre-Pharmacy Option
- General Studies Public Health Option
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Biotechnology Associate Degree
- Biotechnology Technician Certificate
- Environmental Science - Liberal Arts Associate Degree
- Psychology - Liberal Arts Associate Degree
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.