Degree: Associate in Science
The Business Administration Degree program prepares students to successfully enter the workforce upon graduation. The program provides a skills-based curriculum that equips graduates with the knowledge and background needed for a rewarding career in business and industry.
Careers: General Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Business Manager
- 100% Online
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 60-61 Credits
- $97,730 Average Salary
Business Administration and Management Programs:
- Administrative Professional Associate Degree
- Business Administration Certificate
- Business Administration Transfer
- Clerical Office Certificate
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.