Business Administration Transfer
The Business Administration Transfer program prepares students for transfer to four-year colleges and universities upon completion of the associate degree. Graduates from the Business Administration Transfer program with a GPA of 2.5 or higher are guaranteed admission to all Massachusetts state universities and to the University of Massachusetts, including the Isenberg School of Management (requires a 3.00 GPA), under the MassTransfer program. There are several transfer agreements with private four-year colleges.
Careers: Business Manager, General Manager, Production Manager, Store Manager
- 100% Online
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 61-62 Credits
- $97,730 Average Salary
Business Administration and Management Programs:
- Administrative Professional Associate Degree
- Business Administration Associate Degree
- Business Administration Certificate
- Clerical Office Certificate
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.