The Clerical Office Certificate focuses on developing the clerical skills, knowledge and abilities necessary to work in a business office setting. Upon graduation, students will be prepared for entry-level positions as administrative assistants or may move seamlessly into the Business Administration Career - Administrative Professional Option associate degree program.
Careers: Clerk, Staff Assistant, Administrative Specialist, Executive Assistant
- > 80% Online
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 27 Credits
- $60,858 Average Salary
Business Administration and Management Programs:
- Administrative Professional Associate Degree
- Business Administration Associate Degree
- Business Administration Certificate
- Business Administration Transfer
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.