Manufacturing Technology - CNC Technologies
The CNC program is designed to prepare you to enter the field of advanced manufacturing specifically as a CNC operator/programmer. You will gain an understanding of CAD/CAM systems and the conventions of blueprint reading, safety, metrology, quality, and machine operations. Using safe working practices, you will learn to operate, set-up, and program Haas CNC equipment along with other production machines.
Careers: Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Tool Programmer, Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Tool Maintainer
- 14% industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 24 Credits
- $58,475 Average Salary
Engineering & Manufacturing Programs:
- Applied Manufacturing Certificate
- Applied Manufacturing Degree
- Biomedical Engineering Degree
- Biomedical Instrumentation Degree
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Certificate
- Electronics Technology Certificate
- Engineering Degree
- Manufacturing Technology Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology Degree
- Mechatronics Degree
- Photonics Certificate
- Photonics Degree
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.