Manufacturing Technology - Computer Aided Design
The Computer Aided Design Certificate will teach you to develop working engineering drawings in support of mechanical and industrial engineers. You will gain knowledge in manufacturing materials and processes, mechanical drafting, electro-mechanical drafting, basic metallurgy, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, blueprint reading, and technical communication.
Careers: Draftsman, CAD Technician, Architectural Drafter
- >50% Online
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 25 Credits
- $50,710 Average Salary
Engineering & Manufacturing Programs:
- Applied Manufacturing Certificate
- Applied Manufacturing Degree
- Biomedical Engineering Degree
- Biomedical Instrumentation Degree
- CNC Technologies Certificate
- Electronics Technology Certificate
- Engineering Degree
- Manufacturing Technology Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology Degree
- Mechatronics Degree
- Photonics Certificate
- Photonics Degree
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.