The goal of the Dietary Management Certificate is to provide a short-term education and training program whose graduates will be prepared for certification, immediate employment, and/or continuing education in the fast growing field of dietary management. This program includes both classroom education and 150 hours of practical field experience.
Wouldn't it be smarter to get the career of your dreams on your schedule, your budget, your terms?
Find what interests you in our large selection of Hospitality and Foodservice programs. Take that first step towards a smarter future!
Careers: Clinical Dietician, Dietary Manager, Dietitian
- 16% Industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester & the Worcester Senior Center
- 29 Credits
- $57,910 Average Salary
- Food Service Management Degree
- Food Service Management Certificate
- Hospitality Management Degree
- Hospitality Management Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.