Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
This program prepares you to gain the skills and knowledge needed to create or manage a small business. Upon completion of this program, you will have an understanding of how to acquire and retain customers, produce goods and services, measure and track financial performance.
Careers: Business Manager, Office Manager, Administrative Specialist, Administrator, Administrative Assistant
- 100% online (optional)
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 27 Credits
- $86,110 Average Salary
Business Administration and Management Programs:
- Administrative Professional Associate Degree
- Business Administration Associate Degree
- Business Administration Certificate
- Business Administration Transfer
- Clerical Office Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.