General Studies - Biotechnology
Degree: Associate in Arts
From vaccine production to genetic modification, the field of biotechnology is the intersection of biology and technology. Biotechnology uses cells and molecules to find solutions to human and environmental problems. Your new career in biotechnology could have you working alongside researchers in a pharmaceutical or medical lab setting.
This program provides students with a strong academic foundation in biotechnology and lab sciences. Graduates are prepared to enter the biotechnology workforce.
Careers: Biological Technician, Medical Equipment Repair Technician, Medical Lab Technician
- 8% industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 63 Credits
- $41,650 Average Salary
General Studies Programs:
- General Studies
- General Studies Deaf Studies
- General Studies Elementary Education
- General Studies Energy Utility Technology
- General Studies Healthcare
- General Studies Pre-Pharmacy
- General Studies Public Health
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.