General Studies - Healthcare
Degree: Associate in Arts
A career in healthcare plays a key role in some of the most important aspects of the human experience: illness and recovery, life and death. This program will strengthen your general education and give you an understanding of biological sciences. If you want to make a difference and work with people when they need it most, enroll today!
- 80% Online
- 25% Industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 63 Credits
- $56,400 Average Salary
Medical Support & Healthcare Specialties Programs:
- General Studies Pre-Pharmacy Degree
- General Studies Public Health Option
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Medical Office Certificate
- Medical Support Specialist - Medical Assisting
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Phlebotomy/EKG Technician Certificate
- Pre-Pharmacy Degree
- Public Health Certificate
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.