General Studies - Pre-Pharmacy
Degree: Associate in Arts
Start your career in Pharmeceuticals at Quinsigamond Community College. A combination of lecture classes and hands-on training will provide you with the education necessary to work in a pharmacy or continue your journey to a four year program.
Careers: Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician Supervisor
- >50% Online
- 13% Industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 75-77 Credits
- $55,052 Average Salary
Medical Support & Healthcare Specialties Programs:
- General Studies Healthcare Option
- General Studies Public Health Option
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Medical Office Certificate
- Medical Support Specialist - Medical Assisting
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Phlebotomy/EKG Technician Certificate
- Public Health Certificate
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.