General Studies - Public Health
Degree: Associate in Arts
Your degee in public health can help you start or advance your career on the front lines of healthcare for your community. Community and public health workers act as a liason between the community and health/social services, from working one-on-one with individuals, to helping prevent the spread of disease to large populations.
Careers: Community Health Promoter, Health Program Coordinator, Community Health Worker
- 50% Online
- 14% Industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 64 Credits
- $53,000 Average Salary
Medical Support & Healthcare Specialties Programs:
- General Studies Healthcare Option
- General Studies Pre-Pharmacy Degree
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Medical Office Certificate
- Medical Support Specialist - Medical Assisting
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Phlebotomy/EKG Technician Certificate
- Pre-Pharmacy Degree
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.