Logistics/Supply Chain Management
The Logistics/Supply Chain Management Certificate prepares you for positions in the fields of transportation, distribution/warehousing and purchasing. You will gain an understanding of logistics and supply chain management, as well as the communication, analytical and managerial skills necessary to be successful in a variety of business environments. Students may elect to participate in a Co-op Experience to further enhance education gained in the classroom.
Careers: Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Logistics Solution Manager
- > 50% Online
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 27 Credits
- $86,630 Average Salary
Engineering & Manufacturing Programs:
- Applied Manufacturing Certificate
- Applied Manufacturing Degree
- Biomedical Engineering Degree
- Biomedical Instrumentation Degree
- CNC Technologies Certificate
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Certificate
- Electronics Technology Certificate
- Engineering Degree
- Manufacturing Technology Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology Degree
- Mechatronics Degree
- Photonics Certificate
- Photonics Degree
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.