Electronics Engineering Technology - Mechatronics
Degree: Associate in Science
Mechatronics focuses on the design and production of automated equipment. This industry employs engineers to design and develop the equipment and technicians to maintain it. While technicians usually need an associate's degree to enter the field, engineers need at least a bachelor's degree to obtain an entry-level position.
Start your education in mechatronics at Quinsigamond Community College!
Careers: Automation Engineer, Automation Specialist, Design Engineer
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 65-66 Credits
- $95,900 Average Salary
Engineering & Manufacturing Programs:
- Applied Manufacturing Certificate
- Applied Manufacturing Degree
- Biomedical Engineering Degree
- Biomedical Instrumentation Degree
- CNC Technologies Certificate
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Certificate
- Electronics Technology Certificate
- Engineering Degree
- Manufacturing Technology Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology Degree
- Photonics Certificate
- Photonics Degree
It's college. Made smarter.