Medical assistants perform administrative and clinical duties to help physicians, podiatrists, chiropractors and optometrists offices running smoothly. Your career as a medical assistant will include both administrative and clinical duties. You may answer phone calls, greet patients, fill out medical records, schedule appointments and handle other types of correspondence. You may also take medical histories, prep patients for exams, assist the doctor during appointments and perform basic lab.
- 23% Industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester & Downtown
- 40 Credits
- $49,855 Average Salary
Careers: Outpatient Care Coordinator, Medical Assistant
Medical Support & Healthcare Specialties Programs:
- General Studies Healthcare Option
- General Studies Pre-Pharmacy Degree
- General Studies Public Health Option
- Medical Office Certificate
- Medical Support Specialist - Medical Assisting
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Phlebotomy/EKG Technician Certificate
- Pre-Pharmacy Degree
- Public Health Certificate
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.