Start a career as a Registered Nurse with day or evening classes at Quinsigamond Community College. Graduates of the program assume responsibilities related to direct patient care in a variety of settings, including, but not limited to, hospitals, clinics, extended care facilities, home and community health agencies. Upon successful completion of this program, you will be eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN).
Careers: Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner
- 16% industry Growth
- 71 Credits
- $67,490 Average Salary
- Nurse Education Advanced Placement LPN
- Nurse Education Advanced Placement Paramedic
- Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Perioperative Nursing Certificate
- Practical Nursing Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.