The Perioperative Nursing Program is designed to provide nurses with an understanding of the operating room nurse’s role and responsibilities as part of a surgical team. Instruction includes components of the basic sciences, surgical asepsis/sterile technique, operating room techniques, surgical procedures, clinical practices and the assessment of patient’s physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Careers: Surgical Technologist, Registered Nurse
- 15% industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 10 Credits
- $41,260 Average Salary
- Nurse Education
- Nurse Education Advanced Placement LPN
- Nurse Education Advanced Placement Paramedic
- Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Practical Nursing Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.