The Photonics Certificate Program is designed to provide you with an educational pathway to high-wage, high-tech job in areas such as manufacturing, telecommunications, medical devices and systems, security systems, clean energy systems, as well as other research. You will build a foundation of knowledge that forms the basis for further study in electronics and photonics.
Careers: Fiber Optics Technician, Laser Technician, Optomechanical Technician
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 27 Credits
- $61,260 Average salary
Engineering & Manufacturing Programs:
- Applied Manufacturing Certificate
- Applied Manufacturing Degree
- Biomedical Engineering Degree
- Biomedical Instrumentation Degree
- CNC Technologies Certificate
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Certificate
- Electronics Technology Certificate
- Engineering Degree
- Manufacturing Technology Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology Degree
- Mechatronics Degree
- Photonics Degree
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.