Practical Nurse Education (day or evening classes) prepares you to become a Licensed Practical Nurse. Graduates of the program assume responsibilities related to direct patient care in a variety of settings, including doctor’s offices, clinics, extended care facilities, home and community health agencies. Upon successful completion of this program, you will be eligible to take the National Council Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
Careers: Licensed Practical Nurse
- 16% industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester & Downtown
- 46 Credits
- $43,170 Average Salary
- Nurse Education
- Nurse Education Advanced Placement LPN
- Nurse Education Advanced Placement Paramedic
- Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Perioperative Nursing Certificate
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.