Scrub in on a new career when you enroll in the Surgical Technology Certificate program. Sharpen your mind and your skills and become a vital member of a surgical team that is helping others and saving lives every day.
Instruction includes components of the basic sciences, operating room policies and procedures, safe patient care, operating room techniques, surgical procedures, and clinical practice.
Careers: Medical Assistant, Surgical Technologist
- 14% industry Growth
- Available at QCC Worcester
- 45 Credits
- $49,316 Average Salary
- General Studies Healthcare Option
- General Studies Pre-Pharmacy Degree
- General Studies Public Health Option
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Medical Office Certificate
- Medical Support Specialist - Medical Assisting
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Phlebotomy/EKG Technician Certificate
- Pre-Pharmacy Degree
- Public Health Certificate
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care
Quinsigamond Community College.
It's college. Made smarter.